Models: HTT NH450S
HTT non-hardening series is flexible for broad range of applications. It is commonly applied in process heating systems using steam, heat transfer fluid, or electric tracing cable. Also, it can be used in heat exchangers (such as clamp-on plate-type coil), cooling, food processing, environment protection equipments and chemical machinery.Key features:
- Can support working temperature up to 550℉.
- Remain pliable, no cracking and exfoliation due to pressure and liner expansion difference.
- Chemistry corrosion resistant and etch proof to all metal surface.
- Insoluble in water. Can be used in moisture environment.
- Easy to disassemble
- NOT flammable
- Re-usable and environmental friendly.
HTT NH series heat transfer compounds are corrosion resistantModels of HTT Non-hardening heat transfer compounds
NH series heat transfer compounds has three models including NH450S, NH450FD and NH550S. NH450FD is food grade compound. PETT is committed to develop various industrial heat transfer materials. We also have AP series, and eBooster (for electrical heat tracing system) etc, for different kind of industrial heat transfer requirements.
HTT NH series heat transfer compounds are water insoluble